The Queen’s Heart Safe Program
Queen of the Valley Medical Center, in collaboration with The Via Foundation, has created the Queen’s Heart Safe Program to help increase the survival rate from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) in Napa County.
The Queen’s Heart Safe Program is a collaboration between several agencies with a goal of increasing the survival rate from SCA by placing automated external defibrillators (AEDs), teaching CPR, and providing long-term program management solutions to businesses, organizations, and schools throughout the county.
The Queen’s Heart Safe Program offers discounted AED packages to all businesses and organizations throughout Napa County.
AED Packages Include
- AED with carrying case, battery, and electrodes
- A spare set of electrodes
- Alarmed wall cabinet
- Wall sign
- Initial medical authorization
- Site assessment
- First year of medical direction
- First year of maintenance services
Annual Maintenance Services
- Replacement battery and electrodes every two years
- Replacement battery and electrodes after each time the AED is used (up to once per year)
- Ongoing medical direction
- Cardiac event download and evaluation
- Monthly maintenance emails
- Expiration-date tracking
- Upgrade and recall service
- Policy and procedure assistance
Become a bronze, silver or gold sponsor today for an AED at a school or non-profit in Napa County. We’ll place a plaque on the AED cabinet acknowledging your gift. More importantly, you’ll know that your support is helping save lives.
To Join The Queen’s Heart Safe Program and Become a Heart Safe Facility, please download and complete the application below:
To Donate to the Queens Heart Safe Program (Napa, California), use the button below: